Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sale Vs. Reward

Last Tuesday I went to Koorong Bookstore in West Ryde! I was excited to spend my only day off at the bookstore! So off I went and ended up spending almost $200 on books!

What I gained most from that day was this: as I strolled along the aisle looking at the books, the titles and the authors names I felt the Holy Spirit remind me that one day my name will be on a book and it will be on thesr shelves too!! I felt that reminder so strong in my heart it made me excited!!! To have the confirmation of thr Holy Spirit that your dreams are His dreams and what you want is what He truly wants for you too!!

So I encourage you today to find out and align yourself with His desires and your journey will be even more rewarding!!

And as the day ended and a new began (Wed) I found out that Koorong was having a 20% off sale storewide starting from Wed! I knew that the Lord was testing me. I knew He wanted to test whether a sale was more important to me or not! But I've discovered that all I have is His and so whatever I am blessed with, it's not mine. It's only a gift from Him!

2 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Mia said...

and of course I'll buy that book! :)

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger tephiee said...

Huehuehuee.. Thanks for your encouragement Ci! You won't have to buy my book. You'll be on my "VIP" list and I'll give you one as a gift!! Hehehe.. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home