Sunday, September 26, 2010

Could it be?

I woke up this morning with the strangest feeling. You know the feeling of when you wake up from a dream and you feel very unsettled. Unsettled in the sense that you still feel like you are in the dream but not. That was my feeling this morning.

And my dream wasn't a pleasant one.

Remember my story about a prophesy about Australia experiencing a disaster? Well my dream was somewhat about that.

What I remember from the dream was I was running with my mum and dad. I didn't know exactly where we were. All I could see around me was buildings crumbling and on fire. There was definite devasatation around. And people who survived whatever this disaster was was either burnt or crying for help. But I could see myself, mother, father as fine. But I remember we were trying to carry who ever we could see that needed help. We carried people who were suffering from smoke inhalation, burns etc. But I didn't know where we were going. I just followed my dad.

After walking what felt like forever we reached our destination. It was a building that had not yet been shattered. We went in a room and there we found my whole family. My aunts and uncles and cousins. We were all gathered there like as if we were prepared to do something.

And of course we were. We were ready to pray and to shout to Heaven's doors. So we all gathered around in a circle and just started praying and worshipping Him as we usually do in family prayer meetings. And then of course my aunty and mother was filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke in tongue. Then my aunty (who has a gift of visions) spoke. But I couldn't hear it or understand it. She then stopped and after that all I could remember was the rest of the family asking her what God said to her in regards to this devastation. And before she could answer I woke up from the dream.

Feeling sick to my stomach this 'thing' whatever it is just making me realise how much I have to really take serious my relationship with God! When He speaks He means it. When He instructs He means it. So this was a definite wake up call that these times are no easy times. It's time for us to be serious. Be serious for Him and what He has called us to do.

So I'm not taking this dream lightly. I'm going to want to search Him even more! Give me more Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home