Friday, July 02, 2010

Strange dream

Last night I had a really strange dream. I vaguely remember it but what I could remember was that I was in such a horrible state I was beginning to wonder why I was going through all of this. I can't exactly remember what was going on but I remember questioning my experience. Why was this happening? And I only remember His Spirit telling me that I could do it and that it was all for the greater plan He has for me (in terms of Indonesia and Australia). And then suddenly I was 'flashforwarded' to the future where I was in front of a huge crowd for some unknown (to me at this time) reason. It was like a stage or something and the only thing I can remember was saying 'this journey I have walked with God on my side.' And in saying that my Spirit began to remind me of all the things I had gone through, the ups and downs and the highs and the lows was just for that one moment, which in hindsight I know was to glorify His Kingdom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home