Saturday, July 03, 2010

.... the dream

(Continuation of previous post)
And strangely enough the day after I had the dream I went to the Indonesian Consulate to pick up my passport aftering applying for a VISA. While I was waiting in line I was watching the tv screen that showed off Indonesia's culture, people, politicians etc. There were images of heads of state in meetings, politicians taking photos etc. And I was somehow interested and not only that as I kept on watching I began to feel shiver all over my body. (I know that sounds weird! I even think so too. But that was what I felt). And I began to question why I was feeling this way (like I always do!). Then I started to remember of the dream I just had. I knew my Spirit was trying to tell me something and it was becoming more like a jig saw puzzle that only I had to figure out while God had the pieces and was showing them to me one at a time.

So the revelation I got in my heart as I was watching the tv and in relation to remembering my dream was this:
- you will one day be there and among people like them.
- you will be among people of influence, people of power, people of change, people of politics.
- I (God) will give you what you have always desired (which is meeting people of influence, in particular politic/s/ians).
- the dream you had last night was a snippet of what I have planned for you. To be among people of great power and influence.
- what you are going through now is only the building ground/instrument that I will use to "catapult" you. Your history and experience is My tool to show and bring change.
- keep yourself humble at all times and My Spirit and sensitivity to My voice and direction/call will always be with you.

How amazing is that?! I know much of this doesn't make sense to me right now, let alone you guys understanding it but I feel so strongly about this. And I believe that once God has spoken there is no turning back or taking back. We can only move forward and upwards!

So heart guys as to what He has said in your life/for you. For His words will never go to waste, rather it will prosper and bear fruitful in your journey with Him. Just always remember to be 'available' and repson to His voice and call. You can never go wrong with that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home