Monday, September 27, 2010

Words that pierce through the heart...

I was at the morning church service yesterday and was very much blessed by the preaching. It was simple and easy to understand. A few statements (as you all know I like to collect statements) that caught my attention and really resonated with my spirit were:
- God give free will but He determines the consequences.
- the more we are alike to Christ, the more we will receieve Christ-like results.
- your position in Christ is based on your faith.
- the fulfillment of God's detiny for us is not up to us but up to Him!
- Goals/dreams/visions are fulfilled through the test of time. But surely God's favor is for us until it is complete. This reminded me of my 2 year separation period from my parents and sister in year 2000-2002. In the end we were reunited as God did not created or want us to be separated. But it was a test. A test of time until His plan for us was fulfilled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home