Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Flowers, Chocolates, Teddy Bears...

Okay Valentines Day had just past. I was working all day creating and decorating for this day. I made bouquets, inflated "love" balloons, and in the process of doing so I felt that it was all stupid. I mean all these people go to such great extremes to show love or share love or whatever... But I think that it shouldn't be limited to that one day of the year... 14th of Feb! I mean millions of dollars has been made just from one day (Valentines Day) from selling chocolates, flowers etc. And what is it all for? For the one you love

So why do you just ahve to do it for one day? Why not everyday? Or any other day? By limiting ourselves to that one day, we fall in line with all the other "sheeps" of this world. Singing to the same melody. Why don't you be different and creative? Show you love to the one you love through things that are unexpected. I mean sending flowers or chocolates on Valentines Day is so overrated to the point where I think it becomes impersonal. I mean hey everyone is doing the same thing as you are... Don't you want to stand out to the one you love?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home