Monday, August 31, 2009

Time to take it easy...

Early this morning around 4am I was suddenly awaken by the tightening of my chest and the lack of oxygen into my body. I was suffocating. I was having an asthma attack. But thank God my parents hadn't left for work yet otherwise I would have been home alone since my sister was sleeping over my cousin's place.

Anyways, I immediately searched for my puffer as I was fighting for each breath, even the tiniest breath of air (at that time) seemed enough for me. And as the puffer helped relieve my pain I began to question what was going on with my body. What was my body trying to tell me?

I AM TIRED.

I spent the whole day at church yesterday and have been caught up in so many activities that I've neglected my body in the sense of taking care.

So from now on I'm going to "care less" about other things and place more importance on my health.

2 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Jepz said...

Thank God you are okay!

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger tephiee said...

Thanks Jepz! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home