Thursday, August 27, 2009

The assurance that comes from His voice...

I was at my cell group last night and as I was listening to the sharing I was opening the pages of my Bible and my fingers stopped on Isaiah 30: 21 where my blue highlighter caught my eyes.

I read the verse which says "Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you saying, "This is the way, walk in it."

As I was reading this verse it was like as if God was speaking these words right into my ear and the words were pierced into my heart.

I knew exactly what it meant. It was speaking about my current confusion and insecurities about which career path to take. But His words is like the light in the dark, it will always bring light to your path.

So when He speaks to you take note and never let it go fot it strengthen your walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home