Sunday, September 13, 2009

Getting in touch with the little girl inside me...

Since I've been in the creative and decor team of Kidz Church, I've rekindled my "interest" in arts and crafts. Scissors and sticky tape have been my "weapons" and strangely enough seeing my cousin Grace cut out and stick random pictures from magazines have also caught my attention.

I was wondering in her room yesterday. She quite creative so her room is full of pictures and texts that scream out fashion, design, colour, youth and fun!

So I thought 'hey maybe I could do this too?!' So I took some magazines from her and will try to start making collages in a scrapbook form and see how it goes. Because it was something I loved when I was a kid: making scrapbooks and sticking and pasting.

Hhmm... have I been hanging around and thinking about children too much? Is the little girl inside of me trying to get out? I wonder... Hhmmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home