Monday, August 31, 2009

A period of just enough.

So I've been looking for a prt timr job but it isn't as easy as it seems. But I'm definitely learning that I'm in a period of 'just enough' like Pastor Sam had been preaching lately.

The period of 'just enough' is a time and opportunity for God to do great things, make miracles and most importantly it's a time where I can re-assess my priorities and goal and dreams in my life.

During this period I know that I'm being taught that the things I thought were important or what I wanted are not and in replace I'm coming to terms with soemthing new, something I've never thought about. The result of such a shift is change. And when it's change for the better, whatever I leave behind is worth letting go. Remember Philippians 3:7-8 -> "But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home